Table formwork, slab formwork, ceiling formwork, concrete formwork,
shuttering, horizontal formwork
The HORIZON table formwork is designed to be used typically in large area slab
concreting. The tables can be shifted horizontally and vertically
without being dismantled, which provides a cost-effective and
efficient solution for the slab work on site.
1. The table formwork is assembled on site and shifted from on area
to another without dismantling, thus minimising added risks in
erection9 and dismantling.
2. Very easy assembly, erection and striping, which reduce labor
3. Safety. Handrails are available and assembled in all the
perimeter tables, and all these work are done at ground before the
tables are put in place.
4. The table height and leveling is quite easy to adjust by means
of adjusting props height.
5. The tables are easy to move horizontally and vertically with
help of trolley and crane.
6. Can match well with doka and peri formwork systems.